Thursday, August 17, 2023

Paying Bills and Swimming

I've got mom's banking info, a stack of bills, and a box of wine. 

I don't want to write about some of the stuff we're going through paperwork wise, or how I feel about things, but today was exhausting. 

After we got back to the hotel, I made Linda go to the pool, and we had a lot of fun. The water was colder than I expected. I tried to lift Linda up with my feet under her butt, and it didn't go well. 

We were laughing so hard, I now have belly ache pains and muscle pains from exercising in the pool. 

Tomorrow I think we have to take mom to the social security office. She hasn't yet notified the Social Security Administration of my dad's passing and he's been gone a month. Folks have been encouraging her to do that and she just hasn't. There is a lot she's dragging her feet on. So, tomorrow is our last day to get things set the best we can. 

I feel tired and the joy of the three days with Guster and Guster Friends feels washed away. Sadly.

Digits, as usual, below. 





digits

exercise: 9/12 hours of 250 steps. 

blood glucose:

10am: 186
4:30pm: 214
11pm: 211

food:

coffee, water
11am: metformin, protein shake
2:45pm: buffalo chicken strips, small salad
8pm: metformin+jardiance, chicken cutlet sub w/lettuce, tomato, mayo, american cheese
through the evening: Lots of trail mix, wine+diet ginger ale

No comments:

Post a Comment