Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Porch Life Morning

 A nice, big fat writeup of OTO23 will happen, I'm sure. Or at least just a photo dump recap. Not sure what I feel like doing or have the energy for. I know I promised my coworker pictures. So I'll be pulling those together.

We stayed last night at C's cabin. Jess and Molly came to visit, C's cousin came over, we had great fellowship, wine and food. She threw a dinner party of amazing proportions of deliciousness for us all.  We enjoyed Porch Life thoroughly, slept well. We woke up this morning to pouring rain, coffee, hummingbirds at the feeder, and dog cuddles. C headed out because she's traveling tomorrow and has to get ready to go. I am sad she took the dogs with her. 

Porch Life is the best with dogs at the hip.

Today, Tuesday, yeah it is Tuesday, we are headed to mom's again and staying down there. It's pouring out right now, I'm in no hurry to leave. Part of me wants for us to go to Sawbelly Brewing but they don't open until 3 and we're not going to make it that long. We should hit the road before then and head south. Avoid rush hour, because traffic is no fun. 

Linda and I are just in the moment right now, hanging out, goofing off, just relaxing. We should get ready but neither of us feel motivated. After how busy a weekend we had, this is just nice. The rain is supposed to let up, and we should really begin our trek. 

Soon. 

Here's a picture from last night (note: not this morning! No wine before driving). Also I did not record food/blood sugar/meds but stayed the course and tested and everything. Nothing went awry. I forgot to take my reading this morning. Will get back on that grind tomorrow. Still eating/behaving right for the most part. So no digits below.



No comments:

Post a Comment