Sunday, August 30, 2026

Not Even 9pm

I am ready for bed. I feel like it is midnight, it isn't even 9pm. Why is it not 9pm yet and I'm crashing!!!! Bah!

More tomorrow, but, just a quick update: Since C asked. 

Geoff did great with his baby's first hotel adventure and first couple days of school. His classes went great, and on Friday he was home before 5pm. I hope the rest of the semester goes this well. I had more energy, oh how I would provide. Reminded him tonight to make his hotel reservation for Thursday. Had to help him print a mess of things, not sure why his computer doesn't work from the basement but that's what mom is for, right?

Dudes, I'm getting in bed. Oh my gosh am I tired. Sorry for the blah post but. zzzzzzz

Digits are .... there.





digits

exercise: 12/12 hours Treadmill run, 30 min/2.18mi. 12k+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose: 

8:15am: 112
4pm: 71
8:45pm: 161 

food & meds:

8:15am: jardiance, new meds
10am: piece of cheese danish
12noon: everything bagel w/chive & onion cream cheese and roast beef; met+glip
4pm: some ritz crackers
white wine
6:15pm: chicken satay w/peanut sauce on fajita wraps (my own concoction!) 
7:30pm: met+glip

No comments:

Post a Comment