I didn't sleep at all well last night. I went to bed at 9pm, and woke up at 3. Take it from me, kids. Do not go to bed at 9pm. You wake up at 3.
Downstairs to the guest room, podcasts on. Lore, Crimes of the Centuries, and Strange and Unexplained. Slept off and on through each one until we got to S&U and it was about porn star John Holmes and the Wonderland Murders. Lots of stuff I never had heard about, and Daisy is interesting (and funny as hell) so I did not fall back asleep for a while. Geoff left for work around 4:30. I think I opted to turn the podcast off so I could maybe fall asleep. It worked.
I felt incredibly thirsty when I woke up, so I drank a lot of water. And didn't get up to pee too much so, I must have needed it.
Around 8, after hitting snooze several times, I finally got up and decided to just call out. Absolutely not in the mood to work, not in the mood to do, not in the mood to participate. I sat on the couch with Toffee, I know I should be proofreading a book for a friend. But ugh. I just didn't want to do anything.
At 4, I started making chili for dinner so it could simmer and spend a couple hours getting flavory.
I took a small nap. Because of course.
We discovered that somehow, our EZpass account was overdrawn, and the auto-replenishment was turned off. Damn. We got a toll letter from Pennsylvania from Doug's trip in June, so I figured out our login, paid everything overdrawn and set up the auto-dealie again.Doug is going to contest the over 70.00 in tolls and fines seeing as they debited the account 20 bucks each way on the turnpike when he took it.
Fuck the turnpike. Jeeeeeeezuz.
I did the treadmill. Listened to more Daisy and the Strange and Unexplained show. Quickly becoming my new favorite.
Dinner was good, We had a giant thunderstorm and a double rainbow. Very lovely.
That's about it. Before the big storm, I was poking around the yard and enjoyed some flowers. Like this one.
And. I did head to bed at 9. It is pouring out, otherwise I would have taken miss Toffee for a stroll. I still have to proofread the book, but oh ... so tired.
Digits below.
digits
exercise: 12/12 hours Treadmill run, 30 min/2.15 mi; 10k+ steps by bedtime
blood glucose:
8:45am: 123
4:30pm: 159
9pm: 170
food & meds:
8:45am: jardiance, new meds
11:30am: pb&j on multigrain bread
1pm: met+glip
3pm: new meds
6:30pm: bowl of chili w/fritos & shredded cheese
7pm: met+glip
no wine/alcohol

No comments:
Post a Comment