Well, today we all received the news that Dolly Parton passed away. It pained me dearly, she was such a good human. And I truly mean that.
So many things I read today online said she was a singular artist, singular philanthropist, singular talent. There will be no others like her ever again.
The wind was knocked out of my sails today. Not much of an entry. Let's just suffice to say she will be missed.
What a sad day and moment for this whole earth.
digits
exercise: 12/12 hours; treadmill jog, 25 min/1.8 mi. would have kept going but I had to pee. 10k+ steps by bedtime
blood glucose:
7am: 129
4:30pm: 130
9:30pm: 163
food & meds:
7am: jardiance, new meds
7:30am: Weird donut thing Geoff got at Aldi
12:30pm: met+glip; tuna salad on a sub roll, done in the panini press
3:30pm: new meds
5pm: mixed nuts snack
7:30pm: chicken souvlaki on a pita; met+glip
no wine/alcohol
No comments:
Post a Comment