Wednesday, February 08, 2023

New Baby Photos

6:40am. Emergency Page. I am on call until 8am. I worked until 6:30. I'm beat.

Good morning to me at 6:40am. Gah.

Emergency handled, sort of. There are problems ongoing but. Nothing I can do. I helped to the best of my ability.

I came in to look at my plants. 

I'm going to have to figure out some more places to stick plants on, but right now they're on the tables beside and behind me. Doug had found some shelving at a yard sale but it is wire and doesn't hold the plants nicely. So I may have to move some things off of the big wooden shelf, or the bar, or hell - buy another set of shelves. C sent me a 4 shelf unit a few years ago and it is full of tchotchkes, I feel like I'm moving things closer and closer together, and don't really want to put plants on that shelf. 

Oh, the decisions! Oh life, with decisions! 

I'll come up with a plan. 

Anyway. The light was nice this morning, and I stood there looking at the babies realizing I do not know what they are all called. Only one of them has a name on a stick, another has a label on the pot but I'm not sure it is true. And the person I picked them up from has a small child who told me that one of them is a "money plant, but it doesn't grow money yet." I had to not laugh at that and say I'd email her mom

I'll email Jess and ask them what the names are. 

I'm also looking at the overall collection and pondering repotting and relocating a couple things that have grown in nicely. I figured out what some are. Some are still a mystery. And I'm ok with that. 

Digits below. Obviously. 



digits

exercise: 12/12 250 steps. kind of dedicated 10 but not all in a row.

blood glucose:
8am: 189 (I already had coffee, not sure what the impact is on the number... )
4:15pm: 172
9:30pm: 160

food:
coffee, water
9am: piece of peach pie, to get it out of the way in the kitchen. giant box, tiny slice. goodbye.
11am: metformin
12:45pm: 2 eggs, shredded mexican cheese, 2 sausage patties, hot salsa
6pm: metformin+jardiance
6:30: 1 cheeseburger, no bun, mushrooms, onions, pepper, american cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment