Saturday, February 11, 2023

Have a Joyfun Day

(oops! Thought I hit publish before bed!)

I was typing to someone on slack on my phone and said something was "joyfun" instead of joyful. It made me laugh, and so I left it unedited, to see if she'd find it amusing too, and she did. We've decided to make joyfun happen. 

I hope you are having a joyfun day.

This weekend is the super bowl on Sunday. I'm not that into it because the whole not really having a team in the fray, and I'm not into the halftime show. No offense on Rhianna but. I'm not that into her stuff. 

Tomorrow, Phin's ole mama B and her new boyfriend are coming through the area. I love how 2 years ago we met and now I value her greatly, I think the feeling is mutual. I mean, she wants to introduce us, and Phin, to the new beau. She just bought her first house, and asked me advice. I said make sure your mortgage is never owned by a certain bank. If you know what I mean. 

Hard to imagine but Phin came to us at the end of February 2021, right after we'd moved (that'll be 2 years ago this week). We're hoping to connect with them for some beers and hanging out tomorrow, and we have some errands to run, so I'm hoping we get out for the whole day for a lot of Joyfun.

You too.

Picture below is a screenshot of an ad that keeps showing up on my sites. Somehow I mentioned the Grateful Dead, and Peanuts, and lo and behold, someone makes this t-shirt. Digits to follow.


digits

exercise 11/12 250 steps somehow got distracted and missed 15 steps in the 2pm hour. doh.

blood glucose:
8:45am: 157
5pm: 156
10:45pm: 156

food:
coffee, water
12:15: metformin
12:30: turkey, 2 slices of colby jack, hummus, grilled on 647 wheat bread
1pm: still hungry, pb&j on 647 wheat bread
6pm: metformin+jardiance
7pm: chicken parm, meat sauce, some pasta shells
🍷🍷🍷🍷 during and after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment