Monday, February 13, 2023

Superb Owl Sunday

(Forgot to publish before going to bed)

I don't have a horse in the race for the Big Game today. I just love that two brothers are facing off, the Kelce brothers. Jason and Travis. I'm very happy for their mom. She has a wonderful shirt she wears that is a blend of both of their uniforms. You go, Donna. You rock this moment. 

Today we met up with M&M at a brewery. I didn't come home with a lot of plants or pots, like I thought I might. Showed restraint. It was a lot of fun getting together, they just went to a conference in Florida and had a good time. I was afraid they may not want to come out since they literally just got back. Sometimes when I get back from being away a week, the last thing I want to do is hang out with people, but we had a great time.

We brought home a growler of beer, I've got snacks for days, pigs in blankets, chips, dips, queso, smartfood.   I ate take away pizza, had more beer, and pigs in blankets. My blood sugar is gonna be whack. But, I did get to hang out with an INCREDIBLY affectionate and friendly brewery dog, and have a lovely day. 

digits

exercise: 10/12 of the 250 steps. Somehow missed 7pm, distracted by football, I guess. Slept through 9am steps.

blood glucose:
9am: 153
6pm:170
11pm:280

food:
coffee, water
11:15am: protein shake 
2pm: 1/2 cheesesteak split with doug. Beers
6pm: small personal pan pizza take & bake from pizzaria uno
8pm: metformin+jardiance
8:30: pigs in blankets w/ queso sauce
10pm: honey bbq chicken bites
11pm: protein shake (after seeing the high reading before bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment