Sunday, February 05, 2023

Plants! and a Brewery

Yesterday, I went to a brewery in Virginia. Today, a brewery in Maryland. I have a colleague at work who decided to get rid of a lot of her potted plants because they got a cat and she's afraid the cat will eat them and die. 

I was happy to help her out. 

So my little plant family has grown! I have to rearrange some things, and make adjustments but now I have plants. And more plants.

This person lives around the corner from a brewery in the Bowie area, We'd been there once before, and I didn't have to twist Doug's arm to go. We had a blast, there was good music playing, and the beer was grand. I once again feel like too many carbs were had, but, overall I had a bunch of protein, and ... well, I will live. Back on track with the few carbs+no alcohol thing tomorrow. 

At the brewery yesterday, this was in the mirror behind my head, so I took my phone out for a selfie. Thanks for the reminder, brewery. Makes me feel good. Yay! 

Digits below, and pictures of plants tomorrow!

digits

exercise: 11/12 of the 250 steps (missed 1 hour from being in the car)

blood glucose:
8am: 210
5pm: 236
9:45pm: 198

food:
coffee, water
8:30am: 2 slices of 647 wheat with peanut butter
2pm: beers (3) crab dip. quesadilla, buffalo wings
6pm: french bread pizza (one piece) and then some good burned pizza cheese from Geoff's 2nd round bake.
9:45pm: sliced turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment