Wednesday, February 01, 2023

In the Arms Of The Angels

 I took a picture of my dog yesterday and put it on Instagram through a black and white filter. My friend saw it and called me asking "What happened to Phineas?!" I was slightly confused, I said ... "nothing?"

She said anytime she sees a black and white picture of a pet looking wistfully into the distance, they've died. They've left us. They crossed that rainbow bridge. So she didn't read my caption (which basically intimated he's fine, he's just bamboozled because he's at the vet for a well baby appointment...)

I laughed and said "oh girl."

She laughed. 

"If anything happened to him, I wouldn't be at work today and I would have messaged you directly to let you know why, and you could be my mouthpiece for the day and say to everyone "oh, you know... poor Christine. She's dealing with the sorrow..." 

But he's fine. 

Picture is below. Sing the sad Sara McLachlan song... 

digits

exercise: 10/12 hours of steps; too cold outside. gotta get back to the dedicated 10!

blood glucose
9am: 156
5pm: 153
9:30pm

food
coffee, water
12:15: roastbeef, 3 slices of american cheese, hummus, in a carb balance wrap, grilled like a quesadilla
1:15: Metformin
5:30: trail mix (cashews, almonds, peanuts, craisins, chocolate bits)
6:30: piece of chicken parm on sauce
7 Metformin+jardiance
9:30: slice of 647 bread toasted with PB

No comments:

Post a Comment