Wednesday, September 06, 2023

Debloused

Man. it is hot out. it was like 100 degrees today and I'm not joking. It was hot right from early, I let Phineas out at 5 and thought "holy crap, it's this hot at 5 am, it's just going to be brutal." 

Around 10am, I opened the door to let him out again, and my shirt got stuck on the little doohickey in the screen door that makes it so the door doesn't slam. I'm sure it has a for real name, but you know what it is. You know what I'm talking about. 

It was the back of my blouse, and I was kind of trapped, standing there on the porch, stuck. Phineas was off doing his doggie things, and I just .... was stuck. 

The front door being opened and me air conditioning all of Maryland, I had to figure out a plan. Geoff couldn't hear me call for assistance, so. 

I dropped down, slipped out of my blouse, and was shirtless on the porch. It was well after the school buses were gone and no one was at the neighbors across the street. 

Ducking back into the house, I went and got my t-shirt off the bathroom floor, returned and rescued my blouse from its stuckness. And Phineas came up the steps to come inside. 

And if I didn't tell you here that it happened, no one would ever ever have known. 






digits

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps

blood glucose:

8am: 192
5pm: 155
11pm: 178

food:

coffee, water 
8:15: protein shake
11am: metformin
noon: blt salad
2pm: yogurt; 3 pieces of left over bacon
7pm: metformin+jardiance
7:30pm: 2 hotdogs, one roll, chili, cheese
8:30pm: trail mix

No comments:

Post a Comment