Monday, September 25, 2023

What is this a Monday?

I'm relieved I am taking a day off this week, I'm going to a concert in Annapolis with Sara and I can't wait. 

I'm working with Linz to finalize the funeral in New York - and I think we need a pretty urn for the cemetery. I am on Etsy shopping and there are some HILARIOUS ones that say "Return to Sender" and "It is Awfully Dark In Here."

I mean. Hilarious. But no. I can't. I wouldn't. 

I mean...

My dad had a wicked sense of humor and he would laugh. But he's not here to laugh. And there would be others who would be mad. 

I feel bad buying something beautiful to just put in the ground. 

Anyway, that's all I know today. Bed.




digits

exercise 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  

blood glucose:

8:45am: 181
4:30pm: 141
10:15pm: 170

food:

coffee, water
11am: metformin
11:45am: left over shrimp curry. 3 shrimps, a lot of onions and carrots, one big piece of green pepper. (Too bad i couldn't enjoy this over some rice because it is amazing). 
4:45pm: 6 crackers 2/pb
6pm: Meatloaf + tiny roasty potatoes
6:30: metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment