Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sportsball Time

I had a difficult night's sleep, my stomach was bothering me (probably from all the stupid non-meal things I ate all night). Phin woke me up at 6, and I let him out, stood outside and noticed how dark it still was. Ah yes, this time of year. Where it's ... stupid. 

I managed to fall back asleep around 8, and Phin woke me up again at 10 - frantic. So I let him out, and noticed the car was gone. I texted Doug, he was at the market. 

He came home with .... tons of food, wings for the grill, snacks. So many snacks. 

Ah yes, this time of year. It is football season. 

So this is a clear indication we're not going anywhere/doing anything today. The Sportsball Time. I actually am not as excited as I usually am. We don't get to see the games we want to see, we get the Washington Team (I guess they have a name now) and nothing on another channel due to blackout. It's boring. I'm bored. 

Instead of being annoyed that I don't get to watch the football I want, I just went and laid down on the bed and charged my phone. 

Today was a crummy day weather-wise until about 7pm. It was too late to go out anywhere, Doug was napping (you get up early to go shopping, you deserve a nap) and I had not showered. We watched sportsball, and that was about it. 

Thankfully Doug did the cooking today. He seemed to be in the mood to do it. He also got some nice pot roast makings for tomorrow, so I won't have to cook again (and I kind of don't want to. I'm sick of all food, to be honest).

So yeah. Another dud of a day, I guess ... Well...

Somewhat salvaged by me making bracelets that I have to go to the post office and ship tomorrow if they'll make it to people in time for things. And for me getting a GIANT zucchini out of the garden and grating it for 2 zucchini breads. I didn't pick through and remove the seeds or anything. 

Starting a baking project at 9pm is a little silly, if you ask me but it is terribly on brand for me. Terribly on brand. I just finished taking them out of the pans, letting them cool, and cleaning the counter top so tomorrow I don't go out there and say "who the fuck made this mess last night!" I'm responsible.

I'm kind of tempted to bake cookies next just to get the last of the jar of sub-brand Peanut Butter out of my life. But no. Maybe I'll squeeze that between meetings tomorrow. It's late, damn it.

Please note, I did not eat any of this. I .... restrained myself.

digits

exercise: 11/12 hours of 250 steps. Almost had 9am but didn't wake up in time.

blood glucose:

10am: 163
5:30pm: 173
10:30pm: 170

food:

coffee, water 
11am: metformin
12:30pm: last of the chicken salad, about 1/2 cup
1:30pm: 6 full grilled wings, with some sort of buffalo sauce; 3 large celery sticks, bleu cheese
3-4pm: several cubes of watermelon (from slicing to put everything away)
6:30pm: 2 italian sausages baked in sauce & cheese; 2 slices of 647 italian bread with butter
7pm: metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment