Friday, February 16, 2024

Baking the Cookies

This morning I had a dream that was incredibly disturbing, so much so that I can't even write it down but I can't stop thinking about it. I woke up at 8am before the alarm and just said "alright I'm not going back to sleep to see that shit again. voof." 

A weird and awkward way to start the damn day.

There was a digital media webinar this morning, so I mixed cookie dough while listening. I had procrastinated so long and had to do it. Great way to spend 90 minutes. I cut and baked the first batch and mixed a second. I baked those around 5pm, and realized I needed to make another batch. Maybe a double batch. I only have hearts and stars. I need to make the cats and the flowers. So I'll end up with 90000 cookies by the time I'm done I think. But that's no problem. The more, the better.

We're meeting up at 3pm tomorrow so my plan is to whip a couple batches up early and we're good. No worries.  I may just even bring some dough with me, so Sara and Henry can cut and bake their own cookies too, I think that'll be fun for Hen.

There was a team retreat this afternoon to sit and close helpdesk tickets. Together. That's how I missed the 2pm steps I think. I thought for sure I got up and moved and met the goal but ... missed, probably by a couple steps. 

I'm super drained today. Training meeting, doing all these old tickets, cookies! And a chef quality meal for the fam. I'm bushed! 

Saving the pictures for tomorrow so we have something to look forward to! 

We're supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow overnight tonight so I could very well wake up to a sweet winter wonderland. We'll see. 

Digits below. 





digits 

exercise: 11/12 hours of 250 steps. Somehow missed 2pm?! No dedicated 10. 5400 steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:30am: 183
5pm: 151
9:30pm: 182

food:

coffee, water
9:45am: chicken salad (sorry Doug)
11am: Metformin
1pm: Apple w/Peanut Butter
7pm: chicken in creamy mushroom sauce (using this recipe, but expanding on it to make more sauce, thicken it) with chinese rice and peas
8pm: metformin+jardiance
vodka tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment