Thursday, February 08, 2024

Take a Day

 Tomorrow, I'm going to take the afternoon off and do things. I have decided. I noticed I had absolutely no meetings after the 11am one for our weekly team check in, and just .... don't want to. I don't feel like working. So I'm not going to. I feel like I have done a total lot lately and I have me things I want to do.

I'm taking a day, well, half a day. I'll check out at 1. My list of things to do includes that bloodwork thing, the gym, some groceries, maybe a haircut. 


No real entry tonight, Doug and I have been watching old episodes of Kids in the Hall and I just basically want to be Canadian at this point. Maybe. 

I thought about no entry tonight and save anything for tomorrow, but. I already tracked all the things so. Here's today. Digits below. 







digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps. No gym, no dedicated 10. 5400+steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:30am: 150
5pm: 180 (in one finger, 151 in another finger. I'm finding I distrust these readings and their accuracy most of the time)
10pm: 160

food:

coffee, water
9:30am: english muffin w/pb
12 noon: metformin
12:30pm: bowl of Doug's leftover chicken stew
6pm: metformin+jardiance; roasted chicken thighs, stuffing, green beans
no wine/anything

No comments:

Post a Comment