Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Spreadsheets

Had a little time between meetings today so I started a spreadsheet to track the things that need to get done. I made a hotel reservation by Linda for 3/28. I need a Brooklyn reservation for 3/29. We have Boston on 3/30. 

We're planning an easter egg hunt for 3/31 for the kids. Then, is Linda going home that night or are we going to spend a couple days down at mom's. Will she fly home Monday or Tuesday. 

I talked to Doug and we decided I'll stay up there. We have a lawyer appointment on April 4th that she needs someone to bring her to, so that'll be me. 

And rather than come home, and turn around and come back for David Sedaris in Boston on the 12th, I'll just stay. 

Then I have my car, I'll have freedom of mobility. And I can leave on Saturday or on Sunday, or on Monday or... 

whew. 

I like spreadsheets. It helps me think and plot and plan. I can track what needs done and what is in place. 

I'm going to miss my dog for two whole weeks though. 

Here's a picture of a dog. You know her. You love her. She's guarding. Works great.

digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps. no dedicated 10, 6k+ by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:30am: 153
5pm: 236
11pm: 141

food:

coffee, water
11:30am: bowl of mac & cheese with bacon; metformin
2pm: low carb wrap w/roast beef and 3 slices of muenster
6pm: pulled pork bbq w/ some french fries
7:30pm: metformin+jardiance
vodka tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment