Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Of snow and no snow

There was a weather report calling for 12 inches of snow across Massachusetts and I guess it turned into a nothingburger. Last night I asked Doug if we were going to get any snow, and he said "have you seen anyone freaking out about it on TV or online?" 

I acknowledged that no, I'd seen nothing. And I went to bed. 

Upon waking this morning to find all the schools in the area closed and our office operating on a level 2 defcon closure. 

It flurried for about an hour, and then stopped. The sun came out and it was 47 degrees. 

I kind of think it is hilarious that weathermen all get to keep their jobs when they are so incredibly wrong. So wrong. 

I gave Geoff a ride today and then picked him up. I went to Aldi for groceries, we were out of paper towel and coffee. They didn't have any of the trash bags I like, and I completely forgot to get dish soap. 

Real exciting kind of day, eh? 

Anyway. After dinner, I ended up eating a lot of oreo cookies, regrettably. And I didn't get to the gym. Because groceries. I want to try and go right after my 3pm meeting is over, and maybe Doug or Geoff can be the dinner makers. And I'll do better tomorrow. 

No photo, just digits. 



digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps. No dedicated 10. 5300+steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9am: 161
4:45pm: 151
10pm: 197

food:

coffee, water
12:30pm: bowl of hot&sour soup w/red curry beef
1pm: metformin
1:15: another bowl of hot&sour soup w/red curry beef
6:30pm: nachos with meat, cheese, sour cream
7pm: metformin+jardiance
8pm: a lot of oreo cookies
vodka tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment