Thursday, February 01, 2024

Oops

So this is a first for me. I had written a post on 1/30 called [new-carpet-yay.html] New Carpet, Yay! 

https://amusingsbnl.blogspot.com/2024/01/new-carpet-yay.html the post even has the "slug" in the URL. But somehow, not sure how, I ended up editing it and writing over that story when I created the the Dr. Seuss Bike Guy entry in that post. 

So I absolutely lost that post carpet, fully and completely. There's no way to get it back. Blogger has no revisioning capabilities. 

How on earth did I manage that. I have no idea. None. 

Anyway, I wrote about how there was a nice new carpet downstairs. The guys came, put it in, gone in less than 3 hours. I mentioned I wanted to take a picture but it was honestly just ... brown. Brown floor. Nothing exciting.

So you didn't miss much. Oh and me bemoaning not going to the gym. Like I do. 

I ended up working rather late yesterday evening, unexpectedly. But it was good that I did. My plan was that today I'd be checking out around 4, going to the gym, grabbing something at the market. 

But. There I was. Still working at 4:45 feeling like yet another day was going to go by without movement. My last good walk was Sunday and here we are on Thursday. 

Doug came upstairs and I said "are we taking the dog for a walk," which I meant as the Royal We. He interpreted that as me being part of the we, Hmmmmm. I have a hard time keeping up with him. He walks faster and has a bigger stride than I do. But I did well today. We covered almost 2 miles in about an hour. Felt good. No gym as a result tonight but also, no market trip. We got home and Doug was thinking of going to the market himself but we realized we would not be eating dinner until like 8 at that rate. 

We but we ended up with frozen burritos that Doug bought months ago, and he made a really nice sauce for them. Not super exciting, but it hit the spot and we got to eat before 8pm. I'll see how things work for tomorrow. No pictures today. Thought about a good shot while I was walking behind Toffee and Doug but kept the phone down. Better just to do a good solid walk.

Digits below.






digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps. Solid hour+ walk with Doug & Dog approx 1 mile. 11k+steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:30am: 170
6pm: 220 
11pm: 163

food:

coffee, water 
10:45am: english muffin w/pb and small schmear of Bonnie Maman's
12:30: metformin; chicken salad (no roll/bread)
6pm: metformin+jardiance
7pm: 2 frozen beef burritos w/a cheese/sour cream/diced tomato/chile secret sauce a la Doug
8:30: mixed nuts
vodka tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment