Friday, February 23, 2024

Oh Friday I love seeing you

 No real entry today just doing this to record the digits. I stacked myself in meeting after meeting today. And yesterday. I tried to knock off around 4:30 but then it was 5:30. I laid down and took a rest, but someone else also took a rest and his turned into a giant nap. 

So instead of schlepping to the grocery store to buy food that would take an hour to cook, I just went to Popeyes. Everyone else in the county had the same idea. But they were fast, and the food was hot and decent. No complaints. 

But wow, is take out expensive anymore. Jeeesh. 

This afternoon I talked to my former boss for about a half hour, she started her own company and she is a busy lady, doing all the things she does best. It was lovely to talk to her. She didn't try to recruit me for her company. 

I was partly sad about that but also relieved. Not sure she can pay me what I get where I am, but it sure would be fun working with her again. 

Anyway. The other highlight of today was watching Toffee play with a ball in her mouth, and two balls she was trying to pick up, but she was kicking them, and it was the height of ridiculousness. She dropped one of the balls in between the guest bed and the wall so we have to help her get that tomorrow. She's very sad about it being where it is. 

I warned her. I told her it would happen. But. The house hippo never listens.

Right then, publish then sleep. Tomorrow will hopefully be a little more fun and interesting. Digits down there 






digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps. No dedicated 10 - raining out. 5200+steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:30am: 145
6pm: 117
10:30pm: 160

food:

coffee, water
1pm: Metformin; tuna salad w/celery and butter lettuce
7:30pm: Metformin+jardiance, 4 pieces of popeye's chicken, some coleslaw, scoop of mashed potatoes
no alcohol, just water.

No comments:

Post a Comment