Sunday, February 11, 2024

The Basement

Oh today I thought a lot about doing things, but I didn't even get a shower. Doug went and took a nap around 3 and I just basically sucked it up and went downstairs and started moving things around. It was time.

I unpacked some boxes, I repacked things, I threw a bunch of cardboard out. I made a dent. A heck of a dent. Two solid non stop hours, getting there. Getting there. 

We watched the superb owl. I almost went to bed because the game was so boring. But then, overtime? What? Great ending. My friend Sara asked me what the most fun superb owl experience we'd ever had was and I was awash in memories of going up to Maine to see Marcia and Wayne and the kids, and all the food, and all the fun. I think the year U2 did the halftime show, and the Pats won, that was probably my very favorite festivus. 

And on that note, I didn't take before, during, after pictures of downstairs but I personally feel like I am winning the Lombardi Trophy myself. And I enjoyed the halftime show with Mr. Usher... fun stuff.

Happy for Taylor's boyfriend, I guess. They're living their best lives. Good for them. 

Digits below. 






digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps. Lots and lots of steps but not really a dedicated 10. 7200+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9am: 208
5pm: 202
11pm: 162

food:

coffee, water
11am: metformin
1pm: bowl of mac&cheese with bacon
6pm: sausage, peppers, onions, sauce, cheese & a little bit of pasta
beers
shrimp
fritos & queso

No comments:

Post a Comment