Wednesday, September 21, 2022

A Farmer Chris Update

There were 2 little jade leaves which had popped off my jade plant when I planted a couple weeks ago. I had the option to put them straight into some dirt, or into a little glass. I picked putting them in a glass since that's how I usually grow props.  Today, I noticed the wee roots that I'd hope to see were happening. Nice. 

I am out of little pots, and out of big pots. I'm out of pots. Totally out of pots. So I need to go find me some new pots out in the world. But I wanted to take care of these little props fast, and located a kind of planting pot that you'd put seeds in and then put into a pot itself, and it disintegrates after a while. Fun. That'll do. 

I wasn't even thinking. I pulled out the bag of dirt, the scooper, and I got it all pulled together. The little pups are buried and ready to go. Hopefully go and grow. And I did everything with my right hand as normal. At one point, the edge of the scoop hit the palm of my hand, and I felt it for sure. Yikes. But that was it. I had to laugh. Hooray. Less than a week after being snapped like a lobster claw, there's my hand doing stuff. 

Outstanding. 

Here are my pups. Wish them luck.  digits below.

digits

exercise: Dedicated 10+21:  31 minute outside walk. Doug was taking a nap in the livingroom, it was nice enough outside that it was a better choice. This good outside weather will last a couple weeks and then it'll be too cold. I'm never happy. 

blood glucose:
8am: 171
5pm: 153
9pm: 220

food:
coffee, water, iced coffee
9:15am leftover salad from last night's dinner
noon: BLAT salad (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato. With mayo) metformin
3pm: 2 good yogurt
6pm: 3 frozen chicken breast things, large helping of mixed veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment