Friday, September 16, 2022

OUCH

note: should have posted 9/15

My hand hurts and is swollen... and the pain is not just in my palm but  shooting up my arm to my shoulder. I am tempted to take the splint off but I don't want to deal with the wound on my palm just yet. I called the doctor's office, asked for a prescription for pain meds, and they said they would call me when it was ready for pick up. They didn't call. Hopefully tomorrow. Thankfully I have 2 tramadol left from May. Saving them for tonight. 

Meh.

Doug ordered chinese food and didn't order what I like, or want so now I am a cranky ass. Mehhhhhh.


No picture only digits.


digits:

exercise:

blood glucose:
8am: 199
6pm: 166
10pm: 240 (thanks, chinese food)

food:
coffee, water, iced coffee
9am: chicken salad
12pm: metformin, strawberry yogurt
2pm: turkey & muenster and a tomato slice with mayo on 647 bread
7pm: chinese food. beef teriyaki stick, pork and mushroom in garlic sauce, spring roll, 3 general gao chicken wings, too much basil and shrimp rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment