Tuesday, March 07, 2023

ZZ Pot, not Top

As promised, here are some pictures of mr. ZZ plant in its new home. My friend Dave made a joke about it being ZZ Pot and not ZZ Top. which was hilarious to me. I have another ZZ plant that is a little yellow-ey, maybe I have it in direct sunlight and it is displeased. I may move it after doing the next watering. 

Doug left this morning with the other plastic pots in the trunk of the car, and I am bummed I forgot to take them out. I could use a wee distraction. Maybe it is exceptionally awesome that they are not in the house. Oh! And I'm almost out of potting soil anyway so yeah. Good thing. 

That'll be good for tomorrow to listen to our all staff and pot plants. It will give me something to do instead of panicking. Like, sometimes I fold laundry during all staff. I am productive while listening. Plants are good too. 

Geoff just got home from class, and I'm procrastinating, I may go for a walk after my 2:30 meeting. I should not procrastinate, I mean, I should be actively working but my brain doesn't wish to comply today. Some days it be like that.

For dinner for the past couple nights Geoff has wanted Chicken Cordon Bleu, so, that's what's happening tonight. I didn't feel like cooking last night so we had leftovers and just generic "what's in the cabinet" kinds of things. I've asked Doug to text me when leaving work so I know an ETA. Dinner is prepped, in the oven, cauliflower and the previously mentioned CCB. Everything should be ready around 6:45 at the latest. 

Okay, Plant Pictures! 

Two angles, it has two good views! there is wonderful new growth - Fronds just spinning open and revealing their new leaves. I also love the folding screen/wall dealie that Doug's aunt gave us. at night it is really cute with the string of lights across it. It doesn't separate a room - it's just against the wall in the dining area, looking nice. 

digits

exercise: dedicated 10+3 pokemon walk. x/12 hours of 250 steps

blood glucose:
8am: 177
4:30pm: 135
9:30pm: 161

food:
coffee, water
11am: chicken salad from yesterday's batch (so much.... should not have eaten it alllllllll)
12:15: metformin
6pm: metformin
7pm: chicken cordon bleu (chicken breast, 2 pieces of sliced ham, 3 pieces of havarti, rolled in bread crumbs & parmesan), roasted cauliflower (head of cauliflower, tossed in EVOO lightly, parmesan cheese, paprika, s&p, baked for 45 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment