Monday, March 06, 2023

Giving ZZ a new home

 At the brewery I got a nice square ceramic pot. I thought about which plant I'd put in it, and today decided to put my ZZ plant into the big square. I went to unpot it, and it was stuck. Super stuck. I had to cut the plastic pot it was in to get it out. 

Worth it. It was mostly roots and tubers, and so I popped it into some fresh dirt and watered it. Hoping it loves its new house. 

I have a ton of larger plastic pot now, and more friends to move from small house to big house. Like a bunch of hermit crabs. 

Here's the transplanting process. I'll get a picture of the finished location tomorrow. Top is the empty pot and the ZZ, the bottom two are the roots exposed as I was getting it repotted. 

digits

exercise: 12/12 hours; dedicated 10+3; on a pokemon walk.

blood glucose:

8am: 191 
5pm: 171  
9:15pm:  193

food:
coffee, water
11:30: protein shake (planned on drinking it at 10 but got distracted by meetings)
12:00: metformin
12:45: bowl of chicken salad; mayo, cream cheese, chicken, red grapes, slivered almonds
1:45pm: eh. another helping of chicken salad.
7:30pm: roast beef, hummus, cheddar cheese on a low carb wrap; metformin+jardiance 

No comments:

Post a Comment