Wednesday, March 29, 2023

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

I want to go to NY, like, now. 

Today and tomorrow are going to just drag. I'm distracted and full of anticipation. I want to go up by train and just apologize to Sara that I'm an impatient jerk and had to leave. But I am going to stick to my plan. I hate when people change plans on me, so I don't want to change plans on anyone else. 

Still. The heart is powerful strong. 

Not much else to say. Hearing of people who've been laid off at my org and I'm stunned at some of them. I can't even talk about it. Heartbreakingly bummering. 

Anyway, mostly nothing today, looking forward to tomorrow. Maybe a haircut! Who knows! 


goodnight.




digits

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps, dedicated 10+3

blood glucose:
8am: 158
5pm:  153
9pm:  154

food:
coffee, water
10:30am: 2 good yogurt, meyer lemon
11:45: metformin
noon: BLT Salad (rather large, I must say!)
7pm: grilled chicken thighs, fajita style on low-carb wraps w/ cheese, salsa & sour cream
9pm: 10 Reese's peanut butter cup minis. ramekin mixed nuts. 

White wine


 

No comments:

Post a Comment