Wednesday, March 01, 2023

tktk

I should have taken a walk today. I had plenty of time to fit in a walk. I just did not.

Nothing really to report, just the digits. Tried to get a good picture of Phineas today but he won't look at the camera. Jerk. Did not intend to have beer tonight but used 1/2 of one for the fajitas, then, drank the other half. Then I opened another one that Geoff bought and I did not like it. I poured it out. I've never poured out a beer before. Well, not true. We got hot spicy chili beer once, and it was super terrible so we ditched it. This was just kind of gross. Did not like.

So then I opened another one to make up for the last one. 

Anyway, that's about it. digits below. 




digits

exercise: 12/12 hours of steps; no dedicated 10, but 5k plus of overall steps

blood glucose:
9am: 174
4:45pm: 195
10pm: 195

food:
coffee, water
10am: 2good yogurt (mixed berry)
12 noon: Metformin; apple & peanut butter
1:30: turkey, hummus, slice of cheese on 2 pieces of 647 wheat bread
6pm: 2 fajitas. low carb wraps, chicken/onion/peppers seasoned. red beans & rice, cheese, avocado spread 3 beers 🍻🍻🍻 between 6 and 9pm
7pm: metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment