Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Ticketmashtah

Today I went onto a website to buy concert tickets. You know, the "infamous" one. I had a bitch of a time getting through the process. I went to check out, and the 6 tickets I'd selected were somehow dropped to 2. Rather than lose the 2 I had, which were excellent, I bought them, logged back in, got back in line, grabbed the other tickets for my friends. Thankfully they don't suck. They're 2 rows behind me. 

I'm keeping the 2 seats in the up closer row for myself, and a guest. Who knows who that will be. And I bought the parking pass since my friends are driving, and I'm benefitting from them taking me. So we all win.

Guster will be playing with an orchestra, but, not the Boston Symphony, New York Philharmonic, or the Colorado Symphony. They are playing with the Howard County Youth Orchestra. About 110 kids... and Guster! So cool. Some of the kids played at the November show in DC, and the audience went bananas for them.  

I'm going to buy this poster, and get as many of the 110 kids to sign it as possible. Ha. I also like how they made Guster look nothing like Guster. But still a little like Guster. Only a Boy Band Guster with dark eyebrows and blonde hair. I'm trying to figure out who they actually look like. It's a cool poster. Can't wait to see this show.



digits

exercise: dedicated 10+12; x/12 hours of 250 steps

blood glucose:
8:30am: 143
4:30pm: 145
10:30pm: 175

food:
coffee, water
9:30am: Chris McMuffin: 647 english muffin, 1 sausage patty (2g carb), 1 egg, 1 slice American Cheese
12:00noon: metformin; forgot to eat lunch.
4:30pm: protein shake
6:30pm: metformin+jardiance; chicken parm
8pm: ramekin mixed nuts



No comments:

Post a Comment