Wednesday, March 08, 2023

one man gathers what another man spills

Phin woke me up at 5 and I never really fell back asleep. My fitbit thinks I was asleep but I was just very still. My mind was racing. And I had an earworm, thanks Grateful Dead. And I have a title for the entry today. 

My colleague TI is a huge dead fan so we talk about them a lot. I think that I'm old enough to be his mom? I am not sure, but he's fun. And if he gets laid off or I get laid off, I will miss him. 

We joke around about it a lot. I guess that's healthy. 

He and I are supposed to be QA testing today for Monday's code release. How has it been three weeks already? I can't wrap my head around time. Oh and I completely forgot it is Daylight Saving this weekend so we "spring ahead" and my life is going to get super wonky. I hate that. 

Nothing really going on to write about. No picture either. 





digits

exercise:  12/12 of 250 steps. no dedicated 10 - freezing out! lots of in house steps, just none for 10 straight minutes...

blood glucose:
8am: 154
4:30pm: 133
9:30pm: 233 (pasta and bread w/dinner for the win! also tested too close to when i last ate...)

food:
coffee, water
8:30am: egg mcmuffin: 1 egg w/bacon and american cheese on 647 english muffin
12noon: Metformin
2:30: pb&j on 647 wheat bread
6:30: very small bowl of spaghetti w/meat sauce, three pieces of garlic bread
6:45: metformin+jardiance
7:30: finished the meat sauce w/2 more pieces of garlic bread
10pm: baby bell cheese (for a lil protein)

No comments:

Post a Comment