Thursday, March 09, 2023

The incredible edible egg

A couple times in the past weeks, I made us all egg mcmuffins with my wee silicone egg circles.

I'm not a big fan of eggs, I've said it before over the years. But I make a great omelet, and love to cook for others. I will make you a heck of a breakfast if you are here.

For me, I have to force myself to eat them... even though they are the perfect no-carb high protein breakfast. I have to force myself to eat them. It is a struggle. For these, I was slightly disappointed that Geoff bought the 647 low carb muffins when I asked him to get English muffins. I didn't really care for them the first time I bought them. You know. Thomas' are the absolute best. But. Hey. This turned out alright!

Mine was special. I went with 2 sausage patties, one egg, 2 slices of cheese. Tremendous. Doug and Geoff each got one sausage patty and one slice of cheese. I'm mean like that. But it makes it less eggy, more sausagey.

The other day I recreated it again but with bacon. A lot of bacon. Bacon makes everything better. 

I took a picture of it on Sunday, and forgot to share it with you because there were a lot of Henry pictures to celebrate his birthday, and I felt the brekkie sammitch was not as important.

digits

exercise: 12/12 of 250 steps. Dedicated 10+4. Doug took a nap in the livingroom, I walked.

blood glucose:
9am: 186
5:45pm: 147
9:45pm: 160

food:
coffee, water
10:30 am: slice of american cheese (last one in the package, wanted to clean out the fridge)
11:45am: substantial bowl of Chicken Salad (mayo, cream cheese, walnuts, red grapes, chicken)
12:15: metformin
5:45pm: chicken parm a la Geoff

No comments:

Post a Comment