Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Window Cleaning and Pi Day

I came out to the living room this morning at 8am right after Doug left.  Our house faces east and the sunshine is now at the perfect angle in the morning to flood the room gloriously. 

And, sunlight reveals all. 

I have not cleaned under the table by the TV. I've not dusted the bottom shelf of the livingroom table. The kitchen floor is atrocious. and the windows. Oh the windows. 

This morning it was a good time to take pictures of the little plant family on the table beside me, but, ooof. The windows. 

We (read... I) need to clean the exterior of the windows. 

It appears that we can tilt in the bottom half of the windows, and clean them. I'm not sure if the top half does the same so there will be only one way to find out. There are screens on 2 of the windows and a giant plate glass center window, which is screenless. I think all I really need to do is hose that off, and I'm wondering even if a good hosing through the screen will help clean the two side windows. No matter what, as soon as it is warm enough, it will be done. 

I can't take pictures of the plant babies with filthy windows behind them! So shameful.  

Today is Pie Day, or Pi Day, rather. I sent Geoff to the market today even though we have plenty of food here. I would like to make a shepherd's pie, and bake a pie. It's pie day after all! Celebrate! 

I sadly threw away more than half a loaf of 647 bread, it went moldy (seriously, how?) and 3 pieces of chicken breast that I should have turned into chicken salad on Sunday. I've got to get better at food management here in the house. Damn. 

Here are some pie pictures. Happy Pi/e Day!



digits

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  Dedicated 10+3

blood glucose
8am: 182
4:30pm: 173
10:30pm: 149

food
coffee, water
9:30am: protein shake
noon: metformin
12:30: low carb wheat wrap (30 carbs-25 fiber=5 net carbs) mayo (zero carbs/sugar); ham (6 thin slices, probably 2g carbs), 2 slices medium cheddar (zero); 1 kosher pickle (zero)
4:30pm: ramekin of mixed nuts
6:30pm: shepherd's pie. Ground beef, carrots, peas, gravy, mashed potatoes. Not sure of the carb count on this, and won't pretend to know.
6:45pm: Metformin+jardiance
10:30pm: protein shake




 

No comments:

Post a Comment