Friday, June 21, 2024

Fireflies

All day today I had a stomach ache. Just, ugh. Blah. No bueno. It made me very not hungry, thus I didn't eat until 1pm and at that point I didn't even want to eat that but really had to. 

Dinner had me feeling a little better, but I do feel a low-grade blah. 

While I made dinner, I walked. The pasta water boiling, walk walk walk, add the spaghetti, stir stir stir walk walk walk. I was going to keep going but the pasta was done and so was I. I have 5 days of more than 10 min for the dedicated 10, so that feels like an accomplishment. 

Work was busy. Did a last minute save the day for someone very late in the day and am going to check on him online tomorrow and Sunday to see that things are working for him. Hopefully the thing he ran into was a one time hiccup. Fingers crossed. 

After dinner, I talked to Linda for an hour or so. I sat outside on the patio, drinking wine. It was hot but not death hot. There was a light breeze, and Toffee was enjoying herself (I think she was enjoying herself) chasing fireflies. It is hysterical to watch, because she chases them and they disappear, and then she is confused. Her "WTF" face as she's looking around, shaking her head back and forth and oh! There's... OH! There's more! 

We went inside when the mosquitos got too much. One bit me on the scar on my right hand,  so I've been slathering Cortisone 10 on it to get it to stop. 

Doug and I have been enjoying the Stanley Cup Playoffs. I personally am hoping that the Oilers win it. 

Alright. Bedtime. No photo. Busy day tomorrow, I think. Maybe. Digits below. 





digits

exercise: 12/12 hours. 17 minute inside walk; 6k by bedtime

blood glucose:

9am: 179
5pm: 134
11pm: 152

food:

coffee/water 
1pm: metformin; peanut butter and jelly on 647 bread
6:30pm: small bowl of spaghetti with a lot of meat sauce; red wine
8pm: metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment