Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Walkies

I have a whole big thing I want to write about pocketbooks but haven't had the time to just sit and write.

Tonight might have been a good time because I sat waiting for Doug to come back for his walk so I could go down to the pokegym, and back, to do my dedicated 10. If I didn't think the dog would lose his mind, I'd just go. He (the dog) does not do good on walks lately, he is very stumbly and slow, and then seems to be in pain for quite a while. He's being a little extra weird the past couple days. Doug was gone for over an hour, and it was pitch dark when he got back. So I didn't go.

Phineas and I have been walking 2 times around the outside of the house each hour. A little more than the 250 steps per hour. He gets super excited when we go out, turns left, and then we walk around the yard. Sometimes I get ahead of him and stop to wait. He catches up and sees me and trots to me, tail wagging. It's rather darling. I talk to him as we go, and we've been looking at the tulips and irises, wondering what some of this new ground cover is that we've got, chat about the dead vines from last year's morning glories and how I should pull them off the fence. He is helping me plan my gardenings.

So far the last two days have just been the most perfect temperature-wise, and I love it.

Anyway, not much else to report. Digits below!





digits

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250.

blood glucose:

8:45am: 161
4:30pm: 187
9pm: 161

food: 
coffee, water
10:30am: one egg over hard, one italian sausage, diced, one slice of colby jack cheese
12:30pm: Metformin
2pm: large bowl of cream of chicken & mushroom soup
5:30pm: bowl of Chili w/ shredded cheese, sour cream, fritos
6:30pm: metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment