Monday, April 03, 2023

On The Ocean Again

 Jeeeeesh, these jerks. 

Right when I feel my body and wallet can begin to think about starting to get stronger, Guster goes and announces 2023's On the Ocean Festival, 3 full days of music and shenanigans. August 11-13. Sigh. Shut up and take my money, guys. 

For a 3 day festival, it's pretty affordable. Three days is less expensive than 1 night with Peter Gabriel or Springsteen. Even though I would love to see them, I'm not spending 400, 600, 900 bucks for a seat. Sorry. 

First night there is an undersea themed "prom" for Friday night, could mean that we dress like complete idiots and just go bananas. I'd go that far. My usual "you've got to be shitting me, no I will not" attitude may take a back seat to all the dumb fun we can have. My sister wants us to get 80s themed big shoulder neon colored dresses. I reminded her of the nautical theme, and I'm thinking dresses and seaweed looking accouterments and stuff in our hair and shit. The other 2 days are full shows at Thompson's point. Praying for the kind of weather we had last year. Please, oh please. 

Anyway.  Stole this lil'illustration from their site and it is bringing me smiles. Gotta have a hobby, right? Keeps me out of trouble! blah blah blah. 

See you in Maine in August, I guess! Digits below.


digits:

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps,  Dedicated 10 on the nose before I stopped for a pokemon battle on my front porch!

blood glucose:
8:45am:  191
4:30pm: 171
9:30pm: 186

food:
coffee, water
10am: celery+peanut butter
11:45am: turkey+colby jack cheese on 647 white bread w/mayo
12:30: metformin
4:30: trail mix with m&ms 
5:30pm: bowl of chicken and mushroom soup by Doug; small bowl of mac&cheese
7pm: Metformin+jardiance

No comments:

Post a Comment