Wednesday, April 26, 2023

to DC or not to DC

I got online early this morning so I could cut out early and head into the office. My manager is in town this week, he attended 2 webinar sessions Monday and Tuesday, and then we were going to have our weekly 1:1, in person for a change, and go get dinner. 

He was summoned to a meeting at 5:30pm tonight so rather than have me come in, and wait for him, we're rescheduling for tomorrow.

It's good and annoying at the same time. The good is, I don't have to put the dog in the kennel for a couple hours until Geoff gets back from class. It's also good because the sky just opened up and I'd be walking to the train right now (3pm). 

It's annoying because I got up early and started working.  And by 5pm I'm completely toast and done.Tomorrow I can go in any time. Doug and Geoff are both here. Phin won't be forever alone and dying. 

I had hoped to get into DC today for a good walk, but not the case. Tomorrow it will be, and the weather will be really nice to boot.  In the meantime, I took a walk tonight, and made myself go a little further and a different way. Found a fun sign on a fence and took a picture, just for you. Digits below.

digits:

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps; Dedicated 10+15 and a wonderful walk

blood glucose:

8am: 167
5pm: 142
9:45pm: 143 (surprising considering I missed my dinner time meds)

food:
coffee, water
9:30: 3 pieces of bacon, 647 english muffin w/butter
noon: Metformin
12:30: two bowls of chicken veg soup
2:30pm: apple+3 crackers w/peanut butter
4:30pm: mixed nuts; handful of cherry tomatoes
7pm: bowl of chicken soup; more mixed nuts
wine
9pm: metformin+jardiance (forgot to take before going for my walk (oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment