Monday, April 10, 2023

Four Pounds

I weighed myself this morning and put on 4 pounds over the last 3 weeks what with my eating out-ness and laziness, etc. Ready to kickstart things again over the next couple months and drop back to the 207 and hopefully below. Not getting off to a good start today. Didn't get a good walk in, and have had the worst eating today. 

Truly should have done a decent walk but got super busy with things. I got distracted with real work in the 3pm hour and didn't get my steps in then. Oh well. So close. 

Not much to report after the super fun weekend post.  Thought I'd share this fun picture from the Jewish museum Saturday. 

digits

exercise: 11/12 hours of 250. no dedicated 10

blood glucose:

8:45am: 181
5pm: 150
10pm: 239

food: 
coffee, water
10am: 2 pieces of cheese, 1 colby jack mini-brick, one baby bell
10:30: 2 slices of 647 wheat toast w/peanut butter
11:30am: metformin
1:30pm: 2 good berry yogurt
6pm: 2 chicken patties w/ american cheese on potato rolls. 2 sour dill pickles. metformin+jardiance
wine
lots and lots of crackers w/ goat cheeses that we got at the farm a week or so ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment