Sunday, March 03, 2024

Gorgeous

Geoff didn't want a ride to work this morning so Doug and I commenced to just drinking coffee and chilling. Around 10:30, I asked him if I should go to the gym and he have time to ponder what we should do after I get back. 

He said "I'd rather go on a stroll with you than you go to the gym. It is beautiful outside. Let's go." So that we did. 

We took a 2 mile walk, it was hotter out than I expected and I was a little cranky. But we did it. Did some big pokemon hunting and Toffee got to be outside walking, which is her very favorite thing to do. We need to work on her "chill" factor so she'll relax when we are out and about. But it was fun. 

Home and sandwiches had, Doug took a nap and I worked on a spreadsheet for my cats & soup game when I should have loaded the dishwasher. ha. Yes I am a total nerd making a spreadsheet about my cats and their skills. 

I was about to go take a nap myself when he woke up and said "we do need to take the car on an excursion so, let's go to a brewery." We went the long way up to Elder Pine brewing, it was packed, so that was a nice thing to see on such a beautiful day. We sat outside, what with having the dog with us and all. A couple and their little one came to hang out with us when their toddler got a look at Toffee and she had to come visit. I did the thing where I set fire to children by just paying attention to them. The little one and I became best friends. 

Toffee was super nice and gentle. I gave the small human cookies to give Toffee and I think her mom was nervous, but, that dog. I tell ya. She's so gentle and sweet. I was impressed. And we ran out of cookies.

It was a good day.

Here's a pic my new best friend took of us with my phone. Because 20 month old children these days totally know how to use a phone camera. Hilarious. 

I wish we had another day of no work but. Let's go get it tomorrow.

digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  2 mile walk/45min. with a big pokemon bench rest halfway through. 10,300+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8am: 167
3pm: 188
10:30pm: 190

food:
coffee/water
11am: metformin
1:30pm: roast beef, avocado, muenster on peperidge farm whole wheat bread (high carb bread)
4-5pm: 3 beers
7pm: Digiorno take and bake pizza, supreme style. approx 4 slices

No comments:

Post a Comment