Thursday, March 07, 2024

point one

 The doctor's appointment went well. I like my doctor. I never feel like she is rushing me out the door or doesn't have time to hear me out. 

She sent me downstairs to get the bloodwork done, it's been since October that I've had my A1c tested. Only three people were waiting, what a blessing! Usually there are 100 so I hate waiting and I leave.

Got the email with the results, it only went from 7.6 to 7.5. I had really hoped it would be much lower. We talked about changing my medication, well, I asked about changing my medication. She said to keep going, increase the gym time, and let's retest in three months.  

My blood pressure was fantastic though. So. Ha. That's nice. 

I went to the gym afterwards for just a little bit, 20 min on the treadmill and then no circuit room due to the bloodwoork and me not wanting my arm to get messed up. I went to the market and got some things for dinner and headed home. Doug was out for a walk with Toffee and Geoff wasn't home yet, so I got dinner started. When Geoff got home he continued cooking so I could go back to work. 

Not a totally bad day. At least it went down point one instead of further up. That's my positive take-away. We can only get better. 

Tonight was the state of the union address. We didn't watch. We watched documentaries on the Panama Canal and the tech behind Cirque de Soleil's "O" and I think I'm happier for it.  

No picture today. Just the digits. 





 digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  20 min. on the treadmill. No circuit room. 6700+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9am: 160
5:45pm: 154
10pm: 154

food:

coffee/water 
10:30: turkey sandwich on 647 bread
noon: metformin
1pm: apple w/pb
6:30pm: nachos w/ground beef, cheese, chips, etc. Metformin+Jardiance
white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment