Monday, March 11, 2024

When you would rather

Today was a challenge. Thankful for my good colleagues. That is all. I told a colleague that if given the choice of working today vs. scrubbing the bathtub or reorganizing the pantry and scrubbing all the shelves, I think I would side with the scrubbing. Today just sucked.

Doug is going to the office tomorrow. In theory, I can go to the office tomorrow, but I also can throw a fit and take a mental health day. We'll see what the morning brings for my attitude.


digits below. 


 






digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps. No exercise etc. 5000k+ by bedtime

blood glucose:

8am: 165
5:30pm: 155
10pm: 154

food:

coffee/water 
noon: english muffin w/pb and jelly; metformin
2pm: leftover chicken fajita & peppers
6:30pm: 2 cheeseburgers, no buns. 3 sandwich pickles; 6 oreo cookies
7:30pm: metformin+jardiance
vodka tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment