Monday, March 04, 2024

Quite the Sunset

Work was busy but I had some downtime to try and figure out how to do something that someone asked me to help with. I fought with the thing for well over an hour and finally gave up, well after the time that I could have asked someone who may know how to do it to help. Shit. 

At least I know what to do, how to tackle it tomorrow. 

At about 6 I decided to go for a walk. Geoff was making dinner for us, he had today off so I put him in charge of the meal so I could futz with the thing. 

He called out to me from the kitchen that everything had this crazy pink neon glow to it. So I went to look. Sure enough, it was a spectacular sunset. We stood there together and looked at it. I thanked him for making dinner so I could go for a walk (Doug had driven the car back up to the garage and was walking home). 

The sunset and my kid made me feel better about the world for a few minutes. 

And I didn't take a picture. The phone camera would not do this justice. You'll just have to believe me. 

Digits below. 





digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  Pokemon walk, just under a mile, 22 minutes; 6100+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

8:30am: 174
5pm: 178
10pm: 174

food:

coffee/water 
10am: English Muffin w/pb
11am: metformin
1:15/1:30pm: 2 giant bowls of chicken salad
6:30pm: one bowl of rotini pasta with meat sauce
ginger ale (2 bottles) with ice

No comments:

Post a Comment