Saturday, March 16, 2024

Two-a-days

Lucky you, I decided to post the Guster JOTR post by itself earlier today, and do a separate blog for today's events (whatever, how exciting, etc) with the digits and all. 

When we went to bed last night, Doug closed all the windows. He says it is noisy outside, what with a car that goes down the street sometimes. I love the fresh, cold air. I love when the birds wake up and I hear them sing. 

It was about 2 am and I was wide awake, so I went in the guest room (which I need to clean and change the sheets etc for Thursday when Linz arrives). The window was wide open, the room was freezing, and I snuggled into bed under the sheet, thermal sheet, and comforter. I never ever use all three of these things. But it was cold, and I got cozy. I thought about closing the window, but that would mean I'd have to sit up and stuff. So nah. 

I have a to do list for now until Thursday, it is a little ambitious. I'll share this and cross things off as I go


Water the plants
Wash the shower curtains and bathmats
clean the upstairs bathroom
Vacuum
sweep/mop kitchen
Kitchen counter top 
cabinet doors wiped down
reorganize refrigerator
Guest room sheets/bed/etc (Thursday morning most likely)
dining table cleanse


We didn't take a walk or do anything. I did some things inside while Doug cut some ivy growing on the exterior of the house. I felt like baking cookies but was doing so many other things today. Doug took a big nap. I did something with a game I play where I have Cats, and they make Soup and juice and stir fry. I started a spreadsheet to track which cat had what skill and what clothing, and I've been slow at getting the clothing put back on. They get special powers based on their skill clothing and when they're all naked, you don't earn as much money. 

It was a worthy use of time but seriously, I coulda gone to the gym. 

Anyway. I was happy Doug made supper because I did a bunch of other things today and wasn't in the mood to cook. I would have preferred he grill the chicken but. Okay. Dinner. Made. I made the salad. It was very good and I loved it. Dinner was great. 

Alrighty then. Digits below. Here's a pic of me and toffee from when we were enjoying coffee time on the couch this morning, listening to birdies. 

digits 

exercise: 12/12 hours of 250 steps. no exercise. 5100+steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9:30am: 179
5:30pm: 159
10:15pm: 156

food:

coffee/water 
1pm: metformin
1:30pm: english muffin w/pb
6pm: ramekin of fritos
7pm: roasted chicken over big salad (romaine, cucumber, tomato, celery, feta, pepitas
white wine
beer

No comments:

Post a Comment