Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Dentist Day

I had rescheduled my March dentist appointment repeatedly. Today was the day I had to just do it and go. It was not a good experience. I've always taken good care of my teeth, but lately I've not done a good job. I promised my hygienist that I'll have a much better check up next time. 

Usually, I do a pretty good job for about a month after a cleaning and then I slack. So. Renewed effort. Let's do it. Let's save the teeth. 

No real other update. Puppy play date scheduled for tomorrow!!! 

Digits below. 




digits

exercise: 12/12 hours. Almost missed 8pm due to a work thing. Did a 10 min walk to the dentist, 10 min back, but should have stretched the return trip home to go long. Fitbit didn't count either walk as "exercise. Did a 20 min indoor walk when doug took Toffee. I knew he'd be a half hour at least, so I just figured I'd squeeze something measurable out. 7500+ steps by bedtime.

blood glucose:

8:15am: 164
5pm: 145 
10:15pm: 158

food:
coffee/water
9:30am: 2 entenmann's chocolate donuts
12:15pm: Metformin, english muffin w/no sugar butter and sugar free strawberry preserves 
6:30pm: big slab of ham, diced and thrown into doug's leftover pasta in cream sauce
6:45pm: Metformin+jardiance
vodka (diet) tonic

No comments:

Post a Comment