Saturday, August 10, 2024

OTO Friday



Night One of OTO is in the books. Absolutely joyfun. Yes, joyfun. Joyful and Fun. Just the best. The band was amazing, the people they picked to come up on stage and perform with them were spectacular. A guy played sax, a girl played drums, some dude played the steel drums, and a kid played the bagpipes. 

Amazing. 

We had a leisurely morning, I woke up early with a charlie horse, then drove around Portland looking for a fitbit charger at many stores and struck out.  Jess picked one up that I ordered online and paid for. Hilarious how I'm addicted to that tech. 

We skipped the trip to the brewery for bracelet making, the beer release, and the merch pop-up. Instead we had a fun pool sesh with Sara and Henry for about an hour. 

My friend Jessica and her husband Dan drove up from south of Boston for the show, and they hung out here with us since the weather was crappy and goofing around Portland would have been no fun. I'm glad we had time for a visit. I'd never met Dan, and haven't seen her in person for years. 

I'm sad we didn't get a picture though. 

I'm too tired to write much else, so I'm going to hit the hay. 

I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I'll go through them all after the weekend I think. Here's a couple, and the digits are below. 






digits

exercise: 12/12 hours.  no specific exercise but a lot of walking and dancing. 8100+ steps by bedtime but that's a lie because the fitbit died around 7pm, and I missed the steps count for the entire concert. 

blood glucose:

8am: 128 
5pm: 129
11pm: 204 (thanks pizza)

food:
coffee/water
8:45am: 2 turkey sausages, 2 little spinach and cheese crustless quiches 
10am: metformin
11:30am: rotisserie chicken
3pm: ritz crackers, cream cheese, salami; wine+diet cranberry juice; trail mix
6pm: 3 small slices of VERY GOOD PIZZA! 
8pm: metformin+jardiance. one beer, 2 small glasses of wine
11pm: some rotisserie chicken 

No comments:

Post a Comment