Sunday, August 25, 2024

Some Plant Maintenance

It was hot out today, but not too too hot. Doug worked on his computer, and it didn't accept the recovery drive that I loaded down from my laptop. 

He is going to see about getting it fixed either by Best Buy or another local PC repair person fix it. On Threads someone said "just pop in a new SSD and boom you're all set." son, you talk like you think I can do that. 

Chris 20 years ago, maybe. but. No. If we still lived in Massachusetts I'd hand it to my friend Derek and have him fix it but. I don't have a guy here that I know of. 

Anyway. He tried, aka We tried. 

He also looked at new laptops. I told him to treat himself. Buy it. Go. Do it. He won't. he's just that way. 

So while he was out at Best Buy getting a thumb drive, I worked on plants. I had some that I was doing props on in a cup and a couple that needed replanted because they were falling out of their pots or just not doing alright. 

It was hot, but it felt nice out there. Sometimes Farmer Chris enjoys doing Farmer Chris things. False fall is over it seems. We are going back up into the upper 80s and 90s. Hot again. All the way into September. 

Pictures, then digits. Like we do. 






digits

exercise: 12/12 hours.  21 minute indoor walk. 6600+steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9:45am: 153
4pm: 142 
10:15pm: 175

food:
coffee/water
noon: metformin; one slice of multigrain toast w/pb
4pm: ramekin of trail mix
6:30pm: "firecracker" casserole, which is like an open face enchilada that doug makes. (beans, ground beef, a lot of cheese)
8pm:Metformin+jardiance
Rosé Wine with ice cubes

No comments:

Post a Comment