Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Sourdoug

I went to make late breakfast today and could not find the sourdough bread. Doug ate the whole loaf, except for the one piece I had. 

Thanks dude. I mean, really? It was not a big loaf but ask me if I wanted at least one other slice or something. 

(I keep typing Sourdoug and missing the h at the end. That would be a cool indie rock band name). 

In the long run, I'm not horribly disappointed, right? But a little disappointed. You don't finish the entire something without telling someone "hey. Do you want some of this?" You don't drink the last beer, you don't eat the last cookie. You ask the other person first before you do it. 

Well, in some ways he saved me from myself. 

Instead, I made a 647 bread english muffin, and thought to myself, well, this brekkie sammitch would have been super nice with sourdough toast, but this'll do. And it was good.

The 647 english muffin has more carbs than the 647 bread. It isn't as good as say a Thomas' english muffin, but it served the purpose, and I had a very nice meal. 

I'm boring today. Sorry. No picture. boo. Raining.






digits

exercise:  no dedicated 10 (doug was napping in the living room and it was raining); all 12 hours of 250 steps. 

blood glucose:

9:30am: 195 
5pm: 165
9:30pm 207

food
coffee, water
10am: lemon 2 good yogurt
11:45am: 647 english muffin w/butter (approx 20 g of carbs), 2 eggs, diced ham, melted cheddar cheese mexi-mix; Metformin
2pm: 1/2 tomato with salt (instead of throwing it out)
6:30pm: pot roast with fingerling potatoes, carrots, celery, 2 slices of hearty wheat bread with butter; metformin+jardiance


No comments:

Post a Comment