Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Got them Shingles Vax Arm Pains

Got that shingles vaccine and the pneumonia vaccine too. 

Gotta go back in 2-6 months for part 2.  My arms are both sore. Ouch.  I was supposed to go get bloodwork done but the lab closed at 5 and it was ten minutes til, so .... another day. 

I am supposed to go into the office tomorrow. Trying to decide if I want to enough to actually go do it. We'll have to put Phin in the kennel, so I'm feeling a little sad and stressed about that. I'm only going in because there is a thing happening tomorrow that I absolutely want to see, and I'm not sure I want to go down first thing, or, leave here around 10:30 and then turn around and come back after the thing. 

We'll see how I feel in the morning.

I didn't eat a lot today, just too busy and not interested in anything. We needed a grocery trip and Geoff was in classes so I went over after the doctor. I am hungry now, but it's 10pm and I should just hit the hay.

Not much else to report. Just wanted to post the digits and whatnot. So ready for bed. zzz.



exercise 12/12 for the 250 steps. Grocery shopping should count as the dedicated 10. ha. 

blood glucose: 
9am: 221
6pm: 191
10pm: 201

food:
coffee, water
11:30am: tuna on toasted brioche; metformin
2:30pm: protein shake
7pm: metformin+jardiance; 2 cluck puck chicken patties w/sliced cheddar on lettuce tomato salad w/mayo

No comments:

Post a Comment