Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Midday Cookie Bake

Back on my bullshit, as the kids say. 

I had about 3 hours uninterrupted today and a light workload. I decided I'd return to the cookie project, and do the peanut butter and fresh chocolate chip toll house cookies and get the boxes done. 

I found a recipe on the internet for peanut butter cookies. I don't know one by heart the way I know chocolate chip, so this seemed reasonable, and I dug in. 

They came out lovely, I got about 3 dozen. Set them on the rack to cool, each of my friends should get 4 peanut butter cookies, and some to spare. 

Doug came home and ate about 10 of them. Right off the bat. Ten Cookies. 

Whelp, each of my friends will be getting 3 peanut butter cookies. 

I could whip up more tomorrow, I want to make oatmeal raisin with the craisins we have. We have a crazy bunch of craisins. So I'll make those too. And Doug will eat half of them. Of course. Very glad I double the recipe.

No picture today. I should have taken a cookie picture but failed. Maybe tomorrow!






digits

exercise: Dedicated 10+20. Good struttin' round the house time while cookies baked. And unfortunately, my streak of 12 hours of 250 steps was ruined. Doug put on a movie, and I missed the 7:00 steps. I looked at my fitbit at 7:20 and said okay yeah, get up and do your thing in a minute... 

Stupid distracting Steve Martin.

blood glucose:
9am: 171
5pm:195
10:30pm: 185

food:
coffee, water
10:15: apple+peanut butter
12:15pm: turkey & 2 slices of cheddar, mayo, on 647 bread; metformin 
3-4ish pm: baking cookies, so I had some batter that came off the spoon. no whole cookies but, cookie dough
6pm: taco salad; ground beef, a couple of tostitos chips w/ melted cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado spread, sour cream. 7pm: Metormin+jardiance
8pm: 3 peanut butter cookies
9pm: baby bell cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment