Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Bee and Adventures

I went out to grill tonight and there was a bee hanging out on the railing. I almost ran my hand down over it, and it didn't notice me or move. It was 80 degrees out, so it wasn't so cold out that it would just fall asleep right on the railing. 

Not sure what it was doing, but it was just there. I grilled dinner, went up and down the steps and checked it out each time. It's gone now, but I got a picture of it. I wonder if it was just tired from a long day of doin' pollination and shit. 

It gave me something to think about instead of mom. 

Linz told me about adventures at Old Folks Land tonight, which is what we call mom's neighborhood. Someone called the cops to say that a woman and two kids were looking in their windows. So Linda and another neighbor were running around the circle, following noises and stuff ready to throw down and fight. The cops were laughing at their zealousness over wanting to shank a bitch. 

Doug and I are getting up tomorrow and heading up north. Jess went to see Amythyst Kiah tonight in NH and loved her. I'm so glad they went - I knew it would be a good match musically for their ears. 

Anyway. Here's the bee. I'm off to bed.

digits

exercise 12/12 hours of 250 steps.  Dedicated 10 on the nose

blood glucose:

8:45am: 139
5pm: 154
11pm: 163

food:

coffee, water
10am: handful of fritos
11am: metformin
11:45pm: turkey sandwich on 647 white, w/mayo and handful of spring mix greens; last of the potato salad
3pm: 1 piece of 647 bread w/peanut butter
6:30pm: kielbasa and grilled onions and peppers
4 Toll House Cookies and white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment