Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Cousin dinner

Tonight my cousin came to kidnap me and we went out to a really fun dinner, talked for hours.  Let's just say I'm thankful for family and for their experiences, shared and otherwise, and for laughter. 

Here's a picture we took tonight, in the dark, with some blow-up Mexi-style Halloween decorations. My teeth are weird and glowy. 

Not much else to report. 

Oh, and my mom did poop today so. Yay for carrots and corn and applesauce! Victory! 

digits

exercise 11/12 hours of 250 steps. Dedicated 10 walk, missed 7pm by a couple steps out to dinner with my cousin

blood glucose:

xam: forgot to take my reading before coffee so I knew it would be not good.
4:30pm: 201 
10pm: 241

food:

coffee, water
11:30am: pbj on keto bread; metformin
1:30: 2 chocolate chip cookies + coffee for dipping; protein shake
7pm: shrimp quesadilla, 2 beers
8pm: metformin+jardiance
8:30pm: bowl of peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment