Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Alarms Set

I fly Southwest a lot. As you know, when you fly Southwest you have to check into your flight 24 hours in advance. I've often forgotten to do so, or, forgot my password so I can't get on the App to do it. And I'm fighting with the technology right before it is time to do the thing. 

Once, Doug was driving me to the airport. TO THE AIRPORT and I was traveling for work, and couldn't check into the flight the day before. The fact that I was traveling alone didn't bother me, I was pretty okay with sitting in the last row by the bathroom, just get me on the plane. 

I was trying to check in with some random number on my email confirmation, not my flight confirmation. I ended up calling customer service on the phone, just to make sure I wasn't dropped from the flight for lack of checking in. 

I didn't know there was a Boarding Group D until that day.

I've gotten good at it over the last couple years. I set an alarm a minute before check in time, I try to make sure I log in earlier during the day, so I don't have to remember anything at the time of check-in. I do a print-screen of my boarding pass, in case there's something wrong with the App or trying to get internet coverage at the airport (ie: Denver. Hi I see you). 

This gets me excited and anxious. Ready to go. Ready. Let's Go!!!! LFG!

Noticed that I still had not unpacked from August, I got the suitcase out and threw it on the bed. Oh. There's my yellow blouse I like to wear to client meetings. Ha. I wondered where you were. Not sure if I'll check this bag and bring my backpackI don't need to do laundry but why not do laundry. 

Watching the weather forecast, a big storm is to the south of us and is expected to roll in here tonight and make a mess of tomorrow. I'm a bit worried about it, since leaving Providence RI in August storms resulted in my flight being canceled until the next day. 

Anyway. Super excited to go tomorrow afternoon. Getting through tomorrow's workday though that's the fun part! 

Didn't take a picture today but. Here's the digits. 







digits

exercise: 12/12 hours. 18 min. indoor walk. 6600+ steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9am: 177
5pm: 171
10:30pm:  157

food:
coffee/water
10:30: 2 left over grilled sausages w/a little sauce and cheese
noon: metformin
12:30pm: apple w/pb
6pm: large piece of chicken parm; metformin+jardiance
8pm: last of the candied nuts


No comments:

Post a Comment