Wednesday, September 25, 2024

A Non-Entry

Sorry for the nothingness. I intended to start an entry and we watched a Steve McQueen movie and I got about 2/3 of the way through it when I realized I'd already seen it. Good job, brain. Way to remember that. 

And then Bob's Burgers, which is always a joy. 

It poured down rain today. Toffee refused to go out. Absolutely refused. I just dragged her out because you don't go 24 hours without peeing. I'm sorry kid. Your bladder is smaller than mine, so ... go pee.

Tomorrow night Geoff is going to a concert in Baltimore and I am nervous. I always get nervous, even though he does just fine. Send me good vibes to chill and be calm, and him good vibes to have a great time and really enjoy himself, and get home safe. Thanks.

So this entry is just for the digits.  






digits

exercise: 12/12 hours. no exercise specifically and 5300+steps by bedtime

blood glucose:

9am: 187
4pm: 136 
10pm: 142  

food:
coffee/water
10:30am: egg mcmuffin w/ 4 strips of bacon and american cheese
11:30am: metformin
4pm: some pepperoni, green olives, cheddar cheese
6pm: 2 chicken thigh burritos w/guac, shredded cheddar, peppers & onions, sour cream
6:30pm: metformin+jardiance
white wine

No comments:

Post a Comment